Print this page

Sliding (external or recessed )

Sliding (external or recessed into the wall ) = Special type dealt with ( mostly) large openings that separate two rooms or serving small spaces there is the area required for opening a door leaf.

Read 27772 times
FaLang translation system by Faboba
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio